Vaccine Reactions – Did you suffer complications, illness, or injury after receiving one of the following vaccines?
- Trivalent Influenza Vaccine (flu shot)
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Tetanus vaccine
- Measles mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Rotavirus vaccine
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (DTaP vaccine)
If so, you may be entitled to compensation under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was established to help victims of adverse vaccine reactions. Vaccine Injury cases are initiated by filing a petition with the Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C. (“Vaccine Court”) However, vaccine cases are often complicated and adversarial, and only attorneys licensed to practice in the Court of Federal Claims can handle them. You need an experienced Vaccine Attorney on your side. We offer free consultation and evaluation of your case and handle cases nationwide. There are no legal fees — Our fees are paid by the United States Court of Federal Claims. However, your vaccine injury claim may be subject to a strict statute of limitation. Therefore, if you believe you may have been injured by a vaccine, do not delay and call for your free consultation from an experienced vaccine attorney today.
Some injuries linked to the above vaccines are:
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (most commonly linked to the flu shot).
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
- Intussusception (most commonly linked to the rotavirus vaccine)
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) (most commonly linked to the flu shot)
- Brachial neuropathy (most commonly linked to the tetanus vaccine)
- Anaphylactic shock (can be a result of many vaccines)
- Transverse Myelitis (can be result of flu shot, hepatitis vaccine, tetanus vaccine, or measles mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine)
- Parsonage-Turner syndrome (commonly linked to tetanus vaccine)
- Encephalopathy or encephalitis (can be a result of measles, mumps rubella vaccine (MMR), tetanus shot, and other vaccines)
- Thrombocytopenic purpura (commonly linked to measles vaccine)
- Arthritis (most commonly linked to vaccines containing rubella)
US Vaccine Law is a national vaccine injury law firm. Our vaccine injury attorneys practice no other type of law. Vaccine Injury Law is what we do.